1990 Nissan Micra 1.0 (2003-2005)
The car that started it all. The one that sparked my interest in cars in general and introduced me to the club I'm now proud to be the chairman of - the Micra Sports Club.
1.0 LS - base spec as they come, inherited from my aunt when she moved back to Austria, this car was one of the few (mainly Micras) where I've actually spent a lot of time doing upgrades to.
Choice upgrades included:
- Mirrors from a GSX, sprayed in 526 Red
- Dials from an SLX, with included tachometer
- De-slatted grille
- Infinity Reference 6x9s in the rear shelf
- Pioneer speakers in the front doors
- Nissan Pulsar GTi-R 14" alloys